Morphett Vale’s Fence Pillar & Column Specialists
The Southside Group are your local experts for supplying and installing fencing pillars and columns. As one of South Australia’s leading fence manufacturers, we’ve got everything you need to ensure the perfect finish for your fencing project.
Why use precast concrete pillars?
Fencing and capping solutions are a great way to add value and a bit of flair to your home or business. Not only do our decorative additions look beautiful, but importantly they age well. Another reason people often buy fence pillars and columns is that they provide structure for fencing.
The Southside Group designs and manufactures a wide range of sizes and designs to ensure you always receive the perfect fit. We take great pride in our work and our fencing contractors get a real kick out of seeing their work throughout the greater Adelaide region. Chances are your neighbours’ fence was probably built by us!
We come highly recommended because our unique manufacturing process ensures extra strength and durability. To learn more about how we cast your pillars, simply download one of our brochures:
Best Fence Pillars & Columns in Morphett Vale
Our expert fencing contractors will help you create an impressive frontage using the highest quality precast cement fence pillars. Not only is our work guaranteed to withstand the test of time, but we’ve been manufacturing everything we sell here in Adelaide and Morphett Vale for over twenty years.
The Southside Group is dedicated to keeping South Australia beautiful, that is why we’ve taken measured steps to ensure our paints and processes follow a few key rules:
- Contain no harmful volatile organic solvents;
- Free of heavy metal pigments such as lead, cadmium, arsenic & mercury;
- Proven low temperature curing technology;
- Produced with stringent safety, health & environmental policies and standards;
- Developed with consideration of life cycle analysis, to guide our suppliers and the materials we use;
- Manufactured in facilities where significant energy and resources employed in production, are measured with aggressive reduction targets in place;
- Produced and used with minimal waste; and
- Only supplying and using Dulux Powder Coatings for projects where air quality standards have been set, such as 4, 5 & 6 Green Star Rating Projects.
The Southside Group can provide you with a durable and attractive improvement in both classic and contemporary designs – browse our inspiration gallery to see some examples of our work or choose request a quick quote for any product or style below:
- Colonial pillars;
- Concrete pillar styles;
- Colonial letterboxes;
- Pillar caps;
- Pre-cast walls;
- Traditional pillars;
- Traditional pillar letter box;
- Victorian pillars;
- Victorian pillar letter box;
- Heritage pillars;
- Heritage letter boxes;
- Contemporary pillars; and
- Plain pillars.
What Colour Options Are Available?
The Southside Group can cater to any design taste by matching your project with over three thousand (3000) colours on a made to order basis. We take colour very serious and aim to maximise the life of your coating(s) by using a powder coated primer in accordance with Australian Standard AS 3715-2002 for aluminium and alloys or AS 4506-2005 for other metals such as Steel, Zinc Coated Steel, Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel or Aluminium. Download our brochure to learn more about available colour options.